Amn Wilkins

Amn Wilkins
Me at BMT Graduation

Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh boy, Nervous!

Well, it has come down to the wire on this one.... Tomorrow, 06 Dec 2011, I have my final re-re-eval on all the items I had failed on all my re-evals. What this means, is that if I pass (which I hope to) then I will be able to continue the next few weeks and become a Ceremonial Guardsman. However, if I fail, then I will be washed back the next class in February. That would be super unfortunate, and I would start over from week 1.

So, the past few days have been spent only practicing my movements that I failed. Basically, it has been like 20 or more hours practicing just for this one eval. I have the moves down really well, but if I decide to lose my mind and get nervous tomorrow I could really mess up and botch the moves. So, hopefully/prayerfully I won't be nervous or mess anything up!

On another note, my brother-in-law Nathan Vines also has a big day tomorrow as he goes and talks to his recruiter about his upcoming enlistment. Hopefully the recruiter can answer all of the Vines' questions, and that everything will work out for them.

Well, that is about it for now, I have alot of stuff to do to prepare for tomorrow. G-night everybody.

3 comments:

Mommy Becoming said...

Hey, glad to see you blogging! I like your blog background, it's cool. I will be praying hard for you tomorrow, so let us know how it goes!

Hannatu said...

I'm praying for you too and am glad to see you are blogging.

Dusty Penguin said...

The blog is beautiful and so are you! I'm so proud of you I could bust. I have been praying, praying, praying!! Remember the verses I sent you. And another: Casting your cares upon Him, for He careth for you.