Amn Wilkins

Amn Wilkins
Me at BMT Graduation

Friday, December 23, 2011

Nostalgia

So, Heather and I (more me than Heather) have used a spreadsheet on MS Excel to keep track of our finances throughout the year. Anyways, I have been doing this since January till August when I shipped out to basic. I had shown Heather how to do it on the computer, however, she was unable to keep up with it since school was taking priority.

So, as one of my "projects" I was going to update my little spreadsheet with all financial transactions that took place since I left. It was interesting to take a minute to kind of "see" what Heather had been doing while I was gone, or every once in a while I would see a purchase from San Antonio, and I would have a mini flash back to some point in time at basic. It was really interesting.

Well, back to finishing the finances, I'm up to my BMT graduation.... lol

2 comments:

Dusty Penguin said...

Good job! My nostalgia was in my "Christmas" file. I have our menu, grocery lists, etc. from back to about 2005. It brings back a lot of memories about Christmas Eves past!

Dusty Penguin said...

I think it's time for an update!