Amn Wilkins

Amn Wilkins
Me at BMT Graduation

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Late update

So, my last post, was right before my re-re-evals... Well, I did end up passing! Now, I am on track to graduation unless I majorly mess up within the next week. Which I hope doesn't happen.

Also, Wednesday we as a flight went to Arlington National Cemetery. We watched a funeral, then went and saw the changing of the guard. It was so different to watch the changing at the tomb of the unknown from the perspective of "I'm learning how to do this"... there was a lot for respect and relateability to the whole thing.

Well that's it for now

3 comments:

Hannatu said...

Good job, Jeremiah! We're proud of you.

Dusty Penguin said...

Will you be there some day?

Dusty Penguin said...

O.k., time for a post about that 5-story mall! It must take a week to go shopping there.